Some of This; Some of That

What with finishing the NICU quilt top, making my geese for ORL, cutting binding for my quilted baby top, and making a Covered in Love block, plus a little tree, I used 1.64 yds from the stash. That brings me to 73.93 yds destashed YTD.

On my design wall, I've got my Covered in Love block, the binding for the quilted baby quilt, and the tree for my table runner.  Yes, it's not the same size as the other on the right, but then not all the trees in the forest are the same either - hehe.  Fact is I couldn't find my templates to make this last tree the same size as the other three.
Off the watch a new episode of the Crown and hand stitch on my almost complete applique block.

I'm linking to Oh, Scrap and Sunday Stash, Design Wall Monday, BOMs Away and Monday Making. Check out their link parties - so much eye candy and news.   Blessings to all.

6 comments:

  1. Trees are not all the same size so tree blocks do not need to be either. Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fun thing about those trees is they can be any size and shape. They are so easy to make. I use Amy,s tutorial. Have fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep meaning to make this block for Covered in Love, but haven't managed it. Yours looks great! Kat will be pleased to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think multiple tree patterns are more interesting anyway. Are those monkeys on your binding? Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, different tree block sizes look nice together in a quilt! Angie, you've done a ton of destashing this year! I think I have, too, in the last two years, but I don't keep track, so I have no clue how much has happened.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all for independent trees. =) It's fun to have parts of things up and having a little variety.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...