Quilted, Bound and Ready for NICU

So I didn't get my 7 WIP blocks finished. Ugh, I'm falling behind.  Maybe next week.  But I did finish that NICU quilt.  It is now quilted (see last post), bound,
and ready to give to our local neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).
 It is part of our regional county Medical Center. Measures 30" square.  In case you didn't read my earlier post, this is a Nearly Insane block I enlarged to make this  baby quilt. It went from a 5 1/2" block to 30".  I'm linking to Amanda Jean's Finish it Up Friday and others under the tab above. Click on more to find the Linky Parties tab.

Have a blessed weekend.  Please continue to pray for all that were affected by the natural disasters. They still need help.  Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. You set such high standards. I'm just working on a little embroidery and haven't done any in the last two days. Getting lazy over here in Texas. Love your quilt! We've had a little rain slow and nice. It's starting to feel a little like Fall. Hope it's cooling off in your neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking you would have to be totally insane to do that block at 5.5"! At 30", though, it's fabulous, a great finish this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...