Slow Sunday Stitching and more

First off, I'm giving away a quilt book - ends Thursday, the 21st, midnight.  You can see the details on my July 16 post.

For my Sunday stitching, I'm slowly hand appliqueing my Dresden plate right now. Circle is done. Now working on blades.
Notice the repurposed fruit container - now my traveling sewing case - lol.  Visit Kathy's to see what others are stitching today. Button under Linky party tab above.

I did use some fabric this past week: a 1/4 yard for my medallion QAL; 7 yards donated to a local church (not St. Anne's we make baby quilts - they make quilts for Africa); and a 1/2 yard for this Happy Bag.  Our guild makes 400-600 bags to fill with goodies for the Loma Linda University Children's Hospital. patients. We distribute them at Christmas to their pediatric patients.  My YTD total for stash busting jumped to  34.06  yards.
Thought this might work for a 8-12 year old.  It's a very easy pattern.  You can find it here .

What are you up to?  Leave me a comment and I'll try to come by.
Blessings

1 comment:

  1. My slow stitching for Sunday was limited to finishing my ESQrepeatQAL quilt. It was such fun to make and I love it! Stop by my blog today, Monday, to see the finish. http://quilterinmotion.net/a-fun-finish/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...