Stash Report 8/11/13 & Reveal

Almost the same as last week, but this past week I didn't even have the mere scraps that I would have appliqued. And all the hexie fabric has been accounted for earlier.  I did have to donate a yard of white to the St. Anne's charity quilt - that's all the busting I've done.  Here are my numbers:
in 0.0 yds.; out 1.0 yds.
Stash YTD: in 8.5 yds., out 94.43 yds.
Donated YTD: 41.96 yds
Net for 2013: out 85.93 yds
 
Also, I can finally show those two quilts for the twins as their party was yesterday.  Happy First Birthday Daniela and Elena! 
Here they are - front and back.
 
These were a disappearing nine patch with sashing.

Wavy line down one diagonal and then SID around other block pieces.
Gave it a nice serendipitous four block design.
In an earlier post of last week I showed Elena's name on her quilt.  Here is Daniela's:

I was personalizing without standing out too much.
Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times to see how others did this past week in de-stashing.



Comments

  1. Love the quilts for the twins! You have double finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twin finishes!!! Love them both, and especially the way you personalized them in the quilting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It is always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.