Hopeful Lovely Finish for April

Here's the fabric I hope to use to make the bird block for Block Lotto in April:
This will be the first time I make one for them and join in the Block Lotto.  Last month 266 blocks were made and there were six winners.  That's a lot of blocks!  You can read about it here.  It's a bit of a funky block this month and I'm happy about that.  I like to try new blocks.

This will be hopefully my Lovely Finish for April.  Visit them here to see how you could participate in their incentive to finish challenge.

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...