Gosh, seven months of the year are over! Time is just flying by. Here is my second baby quilt flimsy of the four I have to make.
The twins are scheduled to be born sometime in September, so I decided to use fall prints. I'll put some applique on it before sandwiching. The flannel back has some cute pink hearts. I'll have to make them slightly different so Mom can tell them apart. They know already that they are fraternal twins.
I'm linking to Esther's WOW, and Barb's NewFO Challenge. Go see the goodies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
First off, I want to thank all my followers and readers for helping me get to here on Blogland. I so am so grateful for your advice, pra...

Nice quilt baby will love it.
ReplyDeleteI love anything fall.
ReplyDeletelovely quilt, my daughter is expecting twins about the same time..exciting
ReplyDeleteYay! summer is almost over. love that baby quilt.
ReplyDeleteOh wonderful. Lucky you! The flannel will be so nice for a baby quilt. Thanks for linking up.
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that!!!
ReplyDelete