Progress is being made on my UFO, but it will be in February before I'm done. It's been good to practice my FMQ on. Here's one block - you can see I practiced Leah's edit of sewing straight lines and stippling. If you click on the photo you can see an enlargment. I'm using a 70/10 sharp needle, 100 wt Wonderfil Invisifil, my feed dogs up with my stitch length set to zero.
And here is a photo with a closer look:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
First off, I want to thank all my followers and readers for helping me get to here on Blogland. I so am so grateful for your advice, pra...


Your loops look so nice and the stitches look even. Great job!
ReplyDeleteSewCals is Feathers. OUCH! Looks way to hard for a beginner.