Stash Report 11/6/11

Back from Houston - had a great time! Next on the agenda is to get ready for a St. Ann's Sewdality meeting on thursday and Alan's 1st Birthday party saturday. His actual birthday is the 11th. I love the invitation my daughter came up with.  Alan loves this little owl he was given, so Em duplicated it.  When the party is over, I'll place this on my refrigerator.

Since I was galivanting on vacation, no progress made on destashing.  I did buy a remnant at JoAnn's but that's not for me so I'm not counting it.  Here are my unchanged numbers:
Used/Donated this week: .0 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 92.13yards
Added this wk: 0.0 yards
Total Yr to date Added: -12 yards
-----------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Used: 80.13 yards

How are you doing?  Go click on Judy's Patchwork Times on my leftsidebar and see how our sister quilters are doing.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute owl and a great keepsake of the big 1 event. Glad that you had a good time at Houston...anything excitingly new? Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...