The quilting is all done on the curvy block. All I need to do now is find the left over batik I used for the border and bind this quiltlet with it. I'm showing the back because the quilting doesn't show up as much on the front. Ay de mí.
Go over to my left sidebar and click on WIP Wednesdays by freshly pieced to see what other are working on.
What are you working on?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
First off, I want to thank all my followers and readers for helping me get to here on Blogland. I so am so grateful for your advice, pra...

Beautiful quilting!!
ReplyDeleteThat is some very fancy quilting. Was it done FMQ on a DSM? (Isnt our alphabet amusing?)
ReplyDelete