My piece will not be as big as Judy's - this will be a charity quilt. Since neonatal babies don't know what feathers are - they won't mind what mine look like - LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
First off, I want to thank all my followers and readers for helping me get to here on Blogland. I so am so grateful for your advice, pra...
It looks great. Think I'll go post something on my design wall.
ReplyDeleteProgress is progress! You are funny--I'm sure your feathers will be lovely. Hmm, I may need to get something ready too since I want to learn feathers!
ReplyDelete