Most mornings I arise between 5:30 and 6:00 am. And this is what greets me:
I call this my Morning Halleluiah chorus. They spend about a half hour singing praises and then go on about their daily chore of finding food. It's a great way to wake up. It would be interesting to know how many different bird voices are included in this masterpiece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
First off, I want to thank all my followers and readers for helping me get to here on Blogland. I so am so grateful for your advice, pra...
That is music to my ears and to my heart. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love your description The Morning Halleluiah chorus! I love hearing the birds in the morning too.
ReplyDeleteI love this and that is what I hear most of my days at my place all day. I say that the birds play all day and sing with rejoicing melody as they go about it. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSo uplifting!
ReplyDelete