Here is the last block - Say Cheese by Joni Pike of Sew Special Designs. I've already had a request from my Mom that she wants a mug rug out of the block.
And our winner of the issue of Quiltmaker's 100 blocks, v. 3 is once using Random Number Generator is Lisa T. Congratulations, Lisa.
If I don't hear from Lisa, I'll pick another winner.
Thanks to all who looked at my blocks and left comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
First off, I want to thank all my followers and readers for helping me get to here on Blogland. I so am so grateful for your advice, pra...

So cute! This will make an adorable mug rug!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that. A face you have to love.
ReplyDelete