Design Wall Monday 8/30

Whew, tomorrow will be a non-stop day so I am posting early.  Here are 12 blocks that I received from my daughter's mother-in-law, Gail.  I posted about one of the blocks I messed up earlier.  You can see it in the photo:

They'll have sashing between them. The one that took the longest was the pineapple block in the second row. And here are my two favorites so far:

My mom has done all the embroidery for me and I love it!


  I could make two quilts  - one out of each of these blocks.  They're 8 1/2" blocks.  I would make the vase and flowers that size, but I can see the other one in a larger size.  Can't you?

4 comments:

  1. I think my favorite is the pineapple block in the second row. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pineapple blocks are quite sew intensive! The results are fabulous though. Love your constant fabric. Your project is going wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ones you chose as favorites are the same ones I would choose. The blocks are very fund and I especially I like the colors and fabric you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...