Okay, going to try this again. Judy of Patchwork Times does a UFO Challenge for the year (button on sidebar). Breaking news - Judy has changes it to Get It Done - we set goals for the month and work on getting those done. Of last year's challenge, I only got 2 done. I'm going to keep the same list again and base my goals on these UFOs. I mean 12 were too many as I only got 2 done, so let's see how I can do with 10 in 2013. Here are those lingering UFOs (all repeats from last year):
3. Here is Will's quilt he designed when he was 5. He'll be 11 in June! Need to quilt and bind.
4. Only a few blocks made on the garden trellis quilt. If I get all the blocks made, I'll be happy.
6. My modern quilt - I need to finish this so I can quilt it once I learn how to make feather stitches from Judy's tutorial coming up in 2012. Note: I've learned how to do them so no excuse now!
7. Here is Watching all the birds go by - only a flimsie - needs to be quilted and bound.
8. This was to be a baby quilt - three babies ago - LOL. Need to add a border, quilt and bind.
9. Here is the only one of the monochromatic challenge I got near done. Need to sew the blocks together, quilt and bind.
10. Another set of blocks I won - need to make the flimsie, quilt and bind.
11. Another set of blocks - these I inherited from my neighbor. They are the blocks from the quilt: Women's Voices. Needs to be joined, sandwiched, quilted and bound.
12. I made some progress on these WA shop hop blocks - still have about 11 to go and then I can make them into a quilt.