Back to Quilting

 Back to quilting.  After my mishap, it was slow going to return to working in the sewing room. Since I could only piece, I began two more projects. One is a scrappy star quilt and one is a square in a square. And then I bought the latest issue of Quilter's World and a third quilt block was started. There are so many very nice quilts in this issue that I think I'll have a lot of ideas for more baby quilts.

Here is the scrappy star.  It's going to be a baby quilt. Five blocks done.


Here is the square in a square. Also destined to be a baby quilt.  Three blocks done.


Lastly, the Wendy Shepard quilt block from Quilter's World. You guessed it  - another baby quilt. One block done

And that one I was quilting?  It is done and off to be claimed by a low income, first time mother.  My ladies came back from the quilt shop all nicely humming with pleasure at getting cleaned, tension adjusted and needle centered.  We're back in business!



What are you up to?  Leave me a comment and I'll visit your blog. I'm linking to Finished or Not Friday and Kelly's My Quilt Infatuation. Go there to see all the goodies! Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie, I'm glad that you're getting better enough to quilt - that sounds like such a painful accident. Your quilt is really cute. Thanks for linking up to Free Motion Mavericks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

Flimsy Coming Soon

Three days of playing with scraps and yardage. Just need 2 borders to make this a finished baby quilt flimsy. Blessings,