SAHRR Round 5 and 6

 Ready to show rounds 5 and 6. Actually, the prompt for 5 was make 4 of something. So I chose four patch, and actually since that made my quilt 35" square, I decide to not do round 6 as it was a number or a letter, and since I had done 4 of something for round 5 felt  that it would do for round 6.  




This baby quilt will be donated to our church's project for low income, first time mothers.  Now to sandwich, quilt, and bind it.

What are you up to?  Leave a message and I'll come visit and see your progress. I'm linking to Alycia's Finished or Not Friday  party. Go on by and see all the wonderful things quilters have made.
Blessings,



3 comments:

  1. Great round 4. But what I really appreciate is your "loose" interpretation of the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your SAHRR quilt turned out very nice, it's a lovely baby quilt. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet quilt, and a sweet place to donate it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...