SAHRR 2024

 Yippee! SAHRR has started for 2024.  This is a stay at home round robin that anyone can do.  IF you want to know more about it go here . Gail has it all explained.  Hope you want to join us.


My center block will be this 3 1/2" block I had left over when I made a Cucumber Kitty quilt.  Added some fabric around it, and it is now my center block of 5 1\2" . I'm going to make a baby quilt. 

Here it is: 


I'm looking forward to seeing the next prompt for this SAHRR.  If you decide to join us, go to Gail's party link here.

Here's the quilt I made in 2021.  I gave it to a niece back East. 



6 comments:

  1. Adorable! It will make such a sweet baby quilt. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start to SAHRR and a baby quilt! Ha, ha, I know that Liberty fabric in the center of last year's quilt. I had used the light version of it as the replacement for a panel in a quilt design many years ago. I will check out the first prompt link as I've followed SAHRR for a few years now and would love to do it. As always with something new, I'm just not sure I really can add it to my plate right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That has been my take on SAHRR since 2021. I'm making room for it this year. Was a neat panel. Had to make it for my niece - her birthday is in July.

      Delete
  3. That is an adorable block. I'm looking forward to seeing your baby quilt grow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I like it, too. So looking forward to next week.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...