2023 in Review

 Hello, there. I looked at my quilts for 2023 and see I made 21 quilts and an ironing board cover last year. Most of them for St. Anne's. Here they are:


Baby Shower gift for Laura Violet




Orphan block quilt
 


Finished Veteran's UFO


Cresco Ladies Quilt quilted.


Baby quilt for St. Anne's


Another St Anne's quilt


New Ironing Board Cover


St. Anne's Quilt


Scrappy quilt for St. Anne's


Round 4 of  medallion quilt waiting to be inspired.


Changing pad for St. Anne's


St Anne's Tube Quilt


Holy Hour flimsy


Unicorn panel for St. Anne's


Flimsy for St. Anne's


Book quilt for St. Anne's


Angels and Sayings for St. Anne's 

Undersea World panel for St. Anne's



Another flimsy for St. Anne's


I Spy Quilt for St. Anne's


Flimsy for St. Anne's 


Flimsy for St. Anne's. Finished this Dec. 30th.






















 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...