Panel Finished and Two others are Done

 I finished the unicorn panel. It looks a little wonky in the photo, but laid flat, it is even all around measuring 35" by 42".


I'm quilting another charity quilt - one which I was given some cat fabric and asked to make a quilt out of it for St. Anne's.  Measures 36" square.


Lastly, is my leader and ender project.  The block was an hourglass.  I made the  4 1/2" blocks using 5 1/2" squares. Made half square triangle blocks out of them.  Cut them on the diagonal, paired them to make two hourglass blocks and sewed them together. I was going to give this to St. Anne's, however I let myself lay down the blocks whichever way that came to mind, and I realized I'd made a monstrance in the center. This is a vessel in which a Holy Eucharist is placed inside of for adoration.  Thus, I named it The Holy Hour with the surrounding blocks representing people praying. I'm going to keep this one for my collection.


What are you up to?  I'd surely like to know. Stop by and leave a comment, and I'll visit your log, too. I'm linking to Design Wall Monday  and Oh, Scrap.

Blessings!




3 comments:

  1. All of your quilts are looking wonderful. I love that leader and ender quilt also. 'Would likely keep that one for myself too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comments. I'm going to enjoy finishing that one.

      Delete
  2. Lovely work, Angie. Great name for the hour glass quilt. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...