It's a Finish!

 It's a finish!  That is a finished coverlet.  That's two layers with some quilting and bound. 36" square for a low income first time mother. We're switching to coverlets because the weather will get hot here. Last year we had 113 degree days in August.


And for the back some of that cute camping flannel I had left over.  This is the third quilt to have it as backing.


I'm linking to Judy's Design Wall Monday, Cynthia's Oh Scrap! See you there. What have you been up to?  Leave a comment and I'll visit you, too.

4 comments:

  1. Cute coverlet. Small quilts can be so satisfying to play with. Darling camping fabric!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, I agree. Small quilts are fun to try out ideas. Even a challenge to do a large quilt as a half of the size it was intended.

      Delete
  2. Lovely finish which will be much appreciated I am sure. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coverlets will be so much more practical for hot weather. And what cute camping fabric!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...