WIPs Be Gone Week 11

What a week!  But then my second weeks of each month are jam packed.  What have I been up to?
 Finished a charity quilt for St. Anne's. Made with scraps and flannel back brought to the front.
Am quilting another charity quilt. Doing bears in the squares using freezer paper.
Doing some top stitching in the half square triangles.
Picked WIP #8 to work on.  I think I'll make another pillow from this one, too.  ??
Started sewing down the applique on these prepped blocks of WIP#5.  I first ironed on fusible interfacing on the back to make it easier to sew.  More on this project later.

How are you doing on your wips?Would love to see - doesn't have to be a finish, but we'll admire those, too.  Linky below - remember it doesn't have to be a new post, just one that shows a WIP.  Ends Monday, midnight.  Since I finished one item,  I'm linking to Richard's Link a Finish and Sarah's Can I get a Whoop, Whoop?  Lots of eye candy there.

8 comments:

  1. Your WIP #8 is stunning and will make a beautiful cushion - I look forward to seeing your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really keeping up Angie! I did finish my 2nd block for the month...giggle....I also actually did the sashing and one border.....2 more to go. Maybe by next Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great charity quilts those are. Love your quilting. The WIP #8 is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful works.i am fond of the bear quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I thought I had been busy this week, but you ran circles around me! Beautiful work. Love the blue in the charity quilt; it compliments the pink so much better than the typical 'baby blue,' which has grown tiresome for me over the years. You've inspired me to get busy on my next charity project...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made a lot of progress for having such a busy week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bears are so adorable quilted in there, Angie. And yeah - that Bird of Paradise block would make a nice pillow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Angie,

    Love love the sheep! Such sweet baby quilts.

    Thank you for linking up with Free Motion Mavericks!

    Love, Muv

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

SAHRR Round 5 and 6

  Ready to show rounds 5 and 6. Actually, the prompt for 5 was make 4 of something. So I chose four patch, and actually since that made my q...