Hexie Weekend

Good Morning!  It's Friday again and time for our Hexie report.  This always sneeks up on me and often am not ready as life gets in the way, like today, ( I just added one hexie to my latest flower during the entire week) I should be getting ready for a big party here on Sunday - we're going to celebrate Three Kings Day and give out  presents to Family.  Hence the new title thanks to Turid at Den syende himmelHexie Weekend.  It will be open from Friday through Monday so that we can see your wonderful Hexie Projects - ongoing, done or just begun. For this post I'm giving a shout out for a wonderful quilt along that starts today by Karen at Faeries and Fibres:

Click on the button on the right sidebar to go to her Part 1 post.  
So far I've printed the paper pieces (although I may try her paperless technique - she has a link to that in her post), and found one possible fabric to make my first block.  Go on over see what she has in store for us.  But don't forget to leave us some eye candy, please - linky below.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so very much for the shout out for my Soupçon Quilt Along. I love the fabric you've selected and can't wait to see the block you make! I think it is going to be stunning! That burnt orange background in the print is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting. I am off to see the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suddenly noticed that my title was used.How fun! I've linked to my post on Hexagon Alley this time. Your star is beautiful. I must click the link now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just cause you said "no X rated link ups" I figured I had to link my non-hexie link. Love your star!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally managed to get a picture of the whole top, although DH's arms aren't quite long enough! I'm taking a break from hexagons for a short time, to catch up on some of my other hand stitching etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

SAHRR Round 5 and 6

  Ready to show rounds 5 and 6. Actually, the prompt for 5 was make 4 of something. So I chose four patch, and actually since that made my q...