Still Sick on Hexie Friday


How's your hexie project going. Got the third one started.

Comments

Susan Torrens said…
Hope you are feeling better soon!
Linda said…
Sorry to hear you're sick. I hope you get better real soon.
Sure hope you feel better soon. Just got home. Hope to get my hexie's posted after supper.
Sue Daurio said…
Get some rest and feel better.
Nan Boudreau said…
Sorry to hear you are still sick Angie. Get better soon if you can.
hugs
Wendy said…
Hope you get to feeling better soon...your flowers are so pretty..
Rosa said…
Hope you feel beter soon.Your hexies are super cute!
Robin said…
Sending you some get well wishes. LOL .... sorry that I can't send you some nice chicken soup through the internet.
Carrie P. said…
Oh, you poor thing. Sending prayers and get well wishes.
Sarah said…
Sorry to hear you're still sick. I spent all week catching up from vacation so I didn't get to join in...hopefully next time!