One of Four:

This is one of four charity quilts I'm working on to turn in next month. This one is a group effort. I had the green and multi-vege print 7" square and made these hour glass blocks from them (that's not the name, but I can't think of it - can you?). So then I kept going through my stash and found the other squares and went ahead and put it together. Two ladies at St. Ann's Sewdality - that's our church group of needleworkers - sandwiched it and tied it. Then it came back to me and I put on the binding. It's 34" square. Do you think that is big enough for someone in a wheelchair? The back is one piece of fabric - a little babyish, but I think it will work - hey this may go to a child in a wheelchair. We haven't decided yet.


One done - three to go, but it shouldn't take long as they are at various stages of construction. Oh, it feels so good to be painfree from that kidney stone! Go on over to Fabric Tuesday on my sidebar and see what others are up to.

5 comments:

  1. Love the scrappy look you have with these fabrics. it is lovely. Can't wait to see your other three. I am a novice quilter, and don't know the block name either.
    ~Kimberlee
    www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you for making quilts for charity! This one is lovely.

    Stopping in from Fabric Tuesday. My link is http://carolburris.com/quilting/another-mini-quilt-top/ ‎

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for charity quilts. what a blessing this will be for a child :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charity quilts are great! That is awesome that you are making 4!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great of you to make a quilt for charity, love it. Thanks for linking to Quilt Story :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

SAHRR Round 5 and 6

  Ready to show rounds 5 and 6. Actually, the prompt for 5 was make 4 of something. So I chose four patch, and actually since that made my q...