Was busy all week with fabric, but not anything to report about. Finished another secret block, but it only took about 1/8 yard of pieces from my stash so the numbers haven't changed much. At least I didn't add to the pile!
Used/Donated this week: .13 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 11.72 yards
Added this wk: 0.0 yards
Total Yr to date Added: -3.5 yards
-------------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Used 8.37 yards.
Over at PatchworkTimes, Judy has posted the state of her stash and let others also do so. Check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
But you finished something! That' a good thing.
ReplyDelete