Some of This; Some of That 7/3/22

 Progress has been made on my three UFOs. Fabrics added were all from my scraps and stash - mostly scraps.


The embroidered top now has a back and is quilted minimally to keep the top and back together. Just needs to be bound.


The red work quilt is now a row. It will be a wall hanging.  The third one now has sashing and the top border.  Did you make progress on your UFOs?  I'd like to see it. I'm linking to Oh, Scrap! , Quilting Patchwork and Applique, and Design Wall Monday.  See you there. Happy 4th those of you in the US and Happy Canada Day for all our Northern neighbors who celebrated on July 1st. Blessings to all.













6 comments:

  1. Great progress on the red and white quilt, it looks beautiful so far.
    Love the 3 blocks on the bottom, with those pretty floral fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ivani. I'm moving right along for a change. Must admit the holiday is giving me extra time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun to see the progress on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet embroidered top. And I too love that row of blocks at the bottom. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the embroidered quilt. There is so much work in that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your embroidered top is beautiful, and I love the round corners. Lovely rows, the red work looks very pretty;
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up! (sorry, I'm way behind commenting)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

SAHRR Round 5 and 6

  Ready to show rounds 5 and 6. Actually, the prompt for 5 was make 4 of something. So I chose four patch, and actually since that made my q...