First off ( and also the one I did for the 17 UFOs in 2017 challenge) was my Anna's Garden. It was probably the fact I had to report that I got done - not one - but three applique blocks and did 1/3 of the prepping on a fourth block. That fourth one doesn't look like much. It represents cutting the background, numbering the templates, cutting out the paper templates, and constructing freezer paper copies reversed. Luckily it only has 16 pieces. This makes almost 10 out of 21 applique blocks for the quilt. The last 4 are piecework. You can see my first 6 here.
That's my report - no finishes, but some progress. Working on #9 this time as per Judy. Again, making blocks. Judy's post is here for February.
I hope you get to quilt today.