Used .5 for border on the string quilt, .04 on DD's block, cut .25 for green baby quilt binding and .88 yd to guild giving me 1.67 yds of destashing. YTD: 18.06 yds destashed.
Forgot to show you my "teal" RSC challenge blocks - two more to go.
Only one looks teal [or sea green]to me - another color I'll have a buy a bit of. You probably can't see them, but there are a few spots of teal in the other two.
My spontaneous construction project has moved forward a tad bit. I've decided what I want to do next, but first I had to make it 16" square for my plan to work. I thought of adding a blue border. Then again I didn't want to cut Madonna off from the rest of the quilt, so I added more background.
I discovered a set of blocks which I am in the process of changing(lol - spontaneous deconstruction, too). They will be in the next round for this medallion quilt.
As to hand stitching I hope to hand quilt a few of these motifs on the last border of my ancient quilt. Just have the last side to complete.
Now I'm so pleased to show you my latest round finish to my Bliss hexagon project. I got the circle of hexagons hand stitched to the center.
Have to decide what the next round of hexie fabric will be - that's the toughest part for me.
I hope you get to quilt today. Blessings to you all.