Last 2016 WIPs Be Gone

Here is my last WIP Be Gone for 2016:
And it isn't even mine -  a dear friends UFO that I took over when she was clearing out fabric bins to make room at her summer home years ago.  I just couldn't let it get tossed.  I've added the white fabric matting and the outside border.  I'd like to find a teeny sampan to place on the river, then sandwich and do some quilting.  Setting a goal of Jan 15th - we get together on the 17th.  Wish me time.

Over 50% done with the next round of part 1 of Bliss.  Five more to go.  It's the slow process of EPP.

Signed up to take part in Judy's http://patchworktimes.com Quiltathon and her UFO challenge.  She plans one weekend a month to sew all out.  And her UFO challenge has us pick 12 UFOs to work on - one a month.  And if that wasn't enough, I signed on with Persimmons and Chintz for her 17 in 2017 which gets us trying to make significant progress on 17 UFOs (12 will be the ones I picked for Judy's challenge.  Insert WIPs in place of all those UFOs and that's what I'll be reporting on in the coming new year on my weekend WIPs Be Gone post. I'll hope your join me for the linky party then (no party this week, still sort of on vacation) to share what's moving forward in your sewing studios.  Who knows we even may have a giveaway or two.




7 comments:

  1. Well done Angie, you have done very well. I'm rapt that I managed to finish an extra 3 Christmas ufos before Christmas day. It's a bit scary thinking about finishing 17 ufos, not sure whether I should try that. Lol. Perhaps I should just (wo)man up and put it out there. I think it's called hedging your bets. Rofl. Happy new year, Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've set some lofty goals. I wish you well in attaining them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, that seems like a challenging list . . . but, at least you know what you'll be working on in 2017! I'm looking forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your WIPs and UFOs in 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to see you are completing the ufo of your friend I do like pictorial quilts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing what you've got planned for the 2017 Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always feels so good to finish off that one last project. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...