Stash Report & more

Moira's block
I had to make more blocks for the commission quilt so  used another 1/2 yard.  Tried to make a 12" block I saw online  at the Quilted Snail .  It didn't work, so I asked Moira.  She wrote back that she paper pieced it, so it's back to the drawing board to make the pattern I need, so I can do the same.  So there went .10 yd of scraps. My new YTD total is 42.46 yds . 
Today I want to mark and hand quilt at least one motif on my "ancient one". Sure wish I could get back to one a day - I'd be done by now, but life is full.

What are you up to?  Anything quilty?  Even if it isn't, stop by and tell me about your day.

WIPs Be Gone giveaway still open  - that book could be yours. See sidebar for more info.

7 comments:

  1. Hope your day went well! Happy Sunday ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh....I'm sorry it didn't work for you. If you'll send me your email addy I'll send you the pp pattern. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe a half a block a day would be more manageable?
    Keep at it and the ancient one will be done before you know it... and then you will miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked Moira's block, too. I look forward to seeing your version of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. block looks good to me or is that Moira`a not learnt how to FPP myself seems I cannot get my head around it but maybe one day the penny will drop. You rae certainly using up some of the stash. I have recently been goven lots oof scraps from 2 ladies so play with

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice block! There'd be loads of movement in a border with that block. I also love your Splendid Sampler blocks - went and checked out the album. Looking so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing quilty happening on this end! My sister and her friend are visiting from Indiana so we are touring the southern part of the state (VERMONT) and having a great time. In the waiting times before they are up and out, I do try to sneak a few stitches on the LaPassacaglia rosettes. #2 (the third one) is almost finished and I am dying to get it done so I can add it to the other section to see how much I have left. Seeing it grow keeps me going.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...