Quick Stop on DWM

Hello. Back from Mom's for a quick stop before returning.  First, thank you all for your kind wishes and prayers for Mom. She sailed through the surgery and left the hospital staff in shock and awe with her recuperative powers. When the nurse called Friday, the day after surgery, and asked about her pain, she said: "what pain? I haven't had any."  We praise God daily!

Here are the few hexies I managed to make while waiting at the hospital:
I like the strippy one so much I think I"ll make two more to add a golden triangle to my quilt top.
And my wonderful friend, Deanna, gave me this gorgeous embroidery for Christmas. Thank you so much, Deanna!
I'm thinking of making a medallion wall hanging from this.  What shall I surround it with?  Stars?

I'm linking to Judy's Design Wall Monday and Lyn's BOMs Away.  Merry Christmas everyone!

9 comments:

  1. so glad your mom is ok - that makes the Christmas season a happy one doesn't it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your mom is doing well, I'm care taking for my mom also during this holiday season. Normally she's the Christmas host this year it's all me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your mother's recuperation goes smoothly.
    How about surrounding that beautiful embroidery with EPP hexie stars? I imagine them in various golds and various dark blues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news that Mums on the mend!
    Hope you have a great Christmas and have chance to relax : )

    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear your Mom is doing well! Have a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. what good news that Mum has come through her op and is pain free

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! How nice that she had such ease with the pain factor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angie,
    So Glad your mother came through the surgery so well! She is amazing!! Our prayers were with her. And, will continue for a full recovery!!
    Again, glad you liked the "Silent Night" panel. Something to work on for next year. I've got a lot of those projects. LOL!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...