Start of Week 2

First my stash report:  I did buy 8 yards today.  However, since I have a definite use for it, and  I'm cutting into it tonight, it doesn't get counted.  I only count what's actually stashed - you know put into that armoire stuffed with fabric or the closet or the boxes, or the shelving under the cutting table, etc, etc. Not happening to those 8 yards.  It's for a BOM I'm doing this year.  I also used a 1/4 yard for binding my first UFO - I'll show it to you Friday. I pulled another 1/3 yard from the stash to begin my second Hexie project.  You can see that at my previous post.  So here are my numbers:

Out this week:  .58 yard;  YTD:  3.44 yards
Donated:            0  yard;  YTD:       0 yards
In this week  :     0  yard;  YTD:       0 yards
Total YTD                                3.44 yards
Linking to Judy's Stash report.

On my design wall are 12 of these blocks - I'd show you more but it's for a challenge at my guild:  

Am I glad I made a test block first.  I learned that the heart block had to have the darker fabric surrounding it or it didn't give me the shape of the block I wanted.  Have 8 more to go.

I'm linking to Judy's Design Wall Monday and Lyn's BOMs Away.  Go check them out.

Comments

LynCC said…
Hey, I really like that heart block - and what pretty fabric for the BOM!
1000needles.com said…
Thanks for sharing Angie! ~Melanie
judith said…
Where did you get the fabric, Angie. I could make a really cute wallet out of that. love the green!
Oh my gosh, those Christmas fabrics are to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sue Daurio said…
Oh boy 8 yards for BOM and we get to see it on Friday??? Hexies maybe?? Can't wait to find out. Love the green.