Applique Tuesday 1/21/14
Well I got my heart challenge done - that took a good deal of my time. We show them tomorrow at the guild meeting. And all the blocks for the charity quilt are made and being assembled into rows. With those out of the way, I had a few minutes to actually decide what to do with my Soupcon block - I'll show that Friday. And finally had a wee bit of time to devote to LE. Didn't get far but at least I started with part 5. I assembled the pattern; had to print it twice, then ran out of ink - sigh. Will have to dash to Office Max tomorrow. Then I started to audition fabric.
These little flowers look ideal for using beads in the center. I'll see. Wonder if I have enough for the other side as I tend to want symmetry in my flower arrangements.