Ta DA...............!

Used a half yard to make test blocks for the next Guild Challenge.  Put a border on a charity quilt for another .29 yards.  And used a 2 1/2" strip for some a scrappy trip blocks to use another .07 yards.  Here are my numbers:
in 0.0 yds.; out .86 yds.
Stash in YTD: in 9.0 yds., out YTD 109.44yds.
Donated YTD: 51.26 yds
Net for 2013: out 100.44 yds
 
TA DA...!  I reached and passed my 100 yards goal for the year! Granted I donated over 51 yards (I'm pretty sure that's less than last year - I'll have to go back into my archive), so that's good too.
  
But my real TA DA moment is
 
 
Yes, after 20 years I'm able to wear my wedding bands again (ignore the gnarly hand, please)!  That was another goal I set for myself for this year - to be able to wear it for our 45th anniversary. That was yesterday, the 30th.  And no, I didn't have it resized, :)   .

I'm linking to Judy's Stash Report at Patchwork Times.  Let's go see how others are doing.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 45th! And congrats on getting the rings back on. I'm on my 3rd wedding band and second engagement ring. Losing weight would probably be a lot cheaper! But in all honesty it's probably the arthritis in my case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to reach your goal of 100 yards out of your stash!
    Congrats on your anniversary - 45 years is quite impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 45th! (We beat you by a few months - August 10th.)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on achieving 45 years of marriage and being able to wear you rings. It is a great accomplishment on both levels. Awesome out of stash fabric numbers. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary and good for you using up all that fabric!

    Smiles,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! And Happy Anniversary! I need to do the same thing. I have a beautiful ring and never wear it because it's too small. Next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! We just celebrated 49 and there's no way I could get my ring on. Luckily he gave me a new one for our 35th anniversary. :) I assume you lost weight...I'm working on that myself. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Angie, wonderful accomplishment! I would like to do the same.
    Hugs, Carol H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratualtions! and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...