A FMQ Finish
Busy entertaining, but here's the latest charity quilt I finished earlier in the week. It's all done - free motion quilted and bound.
I FMQed around the circles and the inner squares in the sashing rows. This pattern went together quickly. I was trying to use up some of the many strips of solids that were given to St. Anne's. I traced the butterfly design on freezer paper, cut it out and ironed it to the center of the circles and then sewed around the design - that way no paper to tear off. I also made each butterfly with a different color of thread.
I'm linking to Leah's FMQ Project. See you there.