Fall Blogger's Quilt Festival!

Amy is hosting another Blogger's Quilt Festival.  This is one of my favorite online shows.  So many beautiful quilts - so many talented quilters.  Mine is so beginner compared to the beauties you will see, however I feel it is important that we participate, so I'm entering the quilt I quilted for my DIL from all her Ralph's T-Shirts.  I used the 20" blocks of the quilt to practice during SewCalGal's  2012 Free Motion Quilting Challenge .  That was a great project - learned so much!

Without further ado -

Measured 80" by 100".  Each block was quilted with a different pattern.
Click on the photo to see an enlargement.

Now I'm off to see all those gorgeous quilts at Amy's.  Button on sidebar and below.
AmysCreativeSide

Comments

sarahquilts.com said…
I'm glad you entered! You're right - it is so good to all participate. I can't imagine quilting t-shirt material!
Your quilting is lovely. I could see it pretty good in the second photo. Great job!
Sue Daurio said…
That is awesome! T-shirt quilts are tough all by themselves and then quilting a different pattern on each block AND it's HUGE. I agree with Billie, the quilting shows up wonderfully on the second photo. Great quilt!
Vicki Posten said…
What a fun quilt! It is my first time entering this festival! Thanks for sharing.
Katy Cameron said…
I've never even been brave enough to make a t-shirt quilt, let alone quilt one, go you!
Carrie P. said…
good luck. neat quilt.
CitricSugar said…
Fun t-shirt quilt! And any quilt were you learn something doing it, is a good one. :-) Great job.