NewFO on my Design Wall

Started in the last week and will be my NewFO challenge piece is a Preemie quilt.  I went to our guild's sew day and picked up some scraps from these huge bags they had of donated fabric. I just stuck in my hand and grabbed--- semi- ovals?  Took them home and this is the block I came up with.  I'm going to call it Mod Flower Basket.  What do you think?
It came out just right for a 10 1/2" square of background, so hope to do eight more and sew the top together.  This one I'll finish.
 
I'm linking to Judy's Design Wall at Patchwork Times, Lyn's BOMs Away and Barbara's NewFO Challenge.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Love those colours together. Very "mod"... have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well what I think is, I like it! I bet you would have never put those fabrics together if you hadn't grabbed them out of a bag. They work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...