Stash Report 5/19/13

A waxy beauty from my DH's cactus!

Went to a Sew Day at our Guild today.  We made blocks for VA quilts.  I actually got a whole top done using a panel to which I added fabric round and round it.  It measures about 36 by 42.  I pulled a fabric from my stash to be the back, so that used a yard.  I also fussy cut some squares and that used up another 1/4 yard.  Not much other de-stashing, but I didn't buy anything either.
Here are my numbers:
in 0.0 yds.; out  1.25 yds.
Stash YTD: in 6.5 yds., out 52.72yds.
Donated YTD: 26.58 yds
Net for 2013: out 46.22 yds
 
I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times. Join me there to see other's de-stashing endeavors. 

Comments