Stash Report 10/29/12

Not much sewing done since Thursday, although I did start my block for the Guild's BOM - I hope to post a photo tomorrow.  That will use about 1/8th of a yard of scraps.  Here are my numbers:
Used/Donated last week:   .13 yards
Used/Donated YTD:   164.57 yards
Added/Bought last week: 0.0 yards
Added/Bought YTD:    36.04 yards
------------------------------
Net Decrease YTD: 128.53 yards. How's your destashing going? Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times and see how others are doing. I'd like to know how you are doing, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...