NewFO Challenge

LOL - can't decide what to post - started several.  Think I'll post the new quick to make log cabin blocks with that trim tool I bought.  You can read about it here.   I also started a Urban Nine Patch block which came out not the right size, so it will be a quiltlet.  Then started a new VA quilt plus my new applique which is from Anna's Garden. Probably other stuff I started - just can't remember right now.

I did finish Alan's pillow (don't know if I reported that).  You can read about it here.  And one other finish I'm not sure I posted in NewFO is my carpenter star. 

I'm linking at Barb's NewFO Challenge.  Go on over and see what quilters started new in June.

Comments

Barbara said…
Oh that is so pretty. I really like that pattern. I might have to add it to my to-do list. I love the fabrics you chose.
Sue Daurio said…
Just beautiful! I still have to quilt mine. Yours is so pretty, inspires me to get mine done!
My goodness you were busy in June! I love your Carpenter's Star!!! I've always wanted to do one of those. I purchased the Urban 9-patch ruler and want to start playing with it but I have other fish I have to fry first :*)
Judee said…
Love that carpenter star!