FMQ Challenge/Project

Phew, got it done on the last day - my FMQ Challenge/Project ( I'm using my challenge project to also fill Leah's project as my days have been thrown out of wonk with my surgery earlier in the month) done for June!  I'm very pleased to say every bit of it was done by free motion.  I can hardly believe it my self - no markers, pencil, freezer paper or tissue paper or templates.  Thank you SewCalGal and Leah for motivating us with the great tutorials and to practice, practice, practice!  I'm linking at both of their blogs. Check out the great work done by others. 

6 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful. You just out did yourself.....terrific....come give me lessons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! What a great job! You should be very proud of yourself :*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful!! I never even got started on mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! It was fun once you got started I'll bet. Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    Barb@Witsend

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun that was wasn't it? Your looks fantastic. I agree I was surprised how not using markers or rulers really works very well. You definitely showed that here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice to have worked all these quilting patterns on this quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

SAHRR Round 5 and 6

  Ready to show rounds 5 and 6. Actually, the prompt for 5 was make 4 of something. So I chose four patch, and actually since that made my q...