Stash Report 4/1/12

Last week's charity quilt done.  At least my part of it - all it needs now is clipping and washing:

Oh my!  A fourth of the year is already over!!  Where does the time go?  I started and just need to bind now the other charity quilt.  That was 2 yards of fabric plus an 1/8th for binding.  Then I started on Alan's pillow and that was another 3/4 quarters yard.  So here are my numbers:
Used/Donated this week: 2.88 yards


Used/Donated YTD:     44.03 yards

Added/Bought this week: 0.0 yards

Added/Bought YTD:     21.5 yards

--------------------------------

Net Used YTD:           22.03 yards
 
If I keep using more than 2 yards per week I will eventually catch up.  How'd you do?  Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times and link your post so we can celebrate with you.  See sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

SAHRR Round 5 and 6

  Ready to show rounds 5 and 6. Actually, the prompt for 5 was make 4 of something. So I chose four patch, and actually since that made my q...