Design Wall Monday 4/2/12

Nothing on my design wall this monday. I'm working on binding the charity quilt that was on it though. For these I do the binding by machine. Goes much faster. I first sew the binding to the back of the quilt. Then I bring it to the front and sew it down. The seam then is usually right along the binding and hardly shows.

Had a strange thing happen. Bought a package of Mountain Mist polyester batting - a nice thin batting. Unfolded it and stuck it in the dryer on warm to take out the wrinkles. When I took it out of the dryer, not only was it smaller, but also twice as thick as before. ???? You can see the poofiness in the photo. Has this ever happened to you? Guess I'll save the other 4 rectangles of batting for quilts we tie.

What's on your design wall? Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times on my sidebar and see what others have on their's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

SAHRR Round 5 and 6

  Ready to show rounds 5 and 6. Actually, the prompt for 5 was make 4 of something. So I chose four patch, and actually since that made my q...