More Blocks 1/10/11

Two more of the pieced Just Takes 2 blocks done.  I'm showing them here with the one I did Sunday.  I could make a whole quilt out of the yellow block - it's so pretty!  One more and I'll be done before the 15th when we get the next installment.
Don't know why the color came out so dark in the square in a square.  Here's what it really looks like:

Linking to Fabric Tuesday by Quilt Story and WOW Wednesday at Esther Aliu's blog - buttons both on my sidebar.  What are you working on?

Comments

Cheryll said…
Nice work. I'll be interested to see it evolve! :)
Barb said…
I love the yellow as well....both are just wonderful!
kathy osterby said…
Love your colors really like the yellow! Can't wait to see it finished.
Celes :) said…
Nice blocks! The yellow one is wonderful, can't wait to see your work complete!
kisses from Argentina :)
Wow Fantastic blocks and fabrics!
Pat said…
Your Just Takes 2 looks great! Isn't this fun? Can't wait to see the next batch of blocks. Have a great day!