Applique Thursday 11/3/11

Hello, I'm in Houston.  I did finally finish my cherry tree block while here, but will have to post when I get to California.  Here is a quilt by Teri Christopherson that I would like to make some day.  It is in her book:  Days to Remember . This is a photo from her book.  While this is out of print, you can find it on Amazon and on eBay right now.  It has some lovely projects.  I love her use of applique and patchwork in most of her quilts.  This one is called Pointsettia Wreaths.  I've thought of using the pattern layout as a quilting motif - would fit a 15"  block easily. I also love her book:  Best of Black Mountain Quilts!

Would love to see your applique and piecing projects, present, past or future or even a photo of one you admire. Please link below so we can see your eye candy.

Now off to Preview Night at the International Quilt Festival!

Comments

Mommarock said…
Wow! That is just beautiful!! I love it :)
Miki Willa said…
I really goofed and put the wrong link for the first one with my name. The second one links to my post. Sorry about that.
Miki
James-Linda said…
SO SO BEAUTIFUL ♥