WIP Wednesday 8/17/11

Here is the state of my cutting table on a block I am working on. 


The idea is to see what I can do with a stack of 10" squares.  I don't know where I'm going with this, if anywhere, just playing.

Off for a Ladies Day Out in a little while.  We're going to Yorba Regional Park (about 30 miles away) and take a walk, then on to the Irvine Museum of Art for a California Plein Aire Exhibit, and then a Thai restaurant for lunch.

Here's what I usually say when I head out on the road:
              St Michael, defend us in traffic.
              St Raphael, travel with us as we go.
              St  Uriel, light our way.
              St Gabriel, tells us what we need to know.

Click on WIP Wednesday by freshly pieced on my left sidebar and see what others are working on.


4 comments:

  1. HI, like those blocks, i would put a thin sashing around them though. Thats just me, and i thought that a messy cutting table was part of the job of the table-lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for plaing with fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your improvisational block is really neat! Sometimes it's nice to just play around and not have a plan. Hope your Ladies Day Out is fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sitting here thinking that I ought to try some design on my own...........maybe in 2030....giggle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...