Stash Report 7/10/11

Between the curvy block, the ufo, and the mug rug, I've used about a half yard of this and that from my stash to work on these three projects.  So:
Used this week: .50 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 43.33 yards
Added this wk: 0.0 yards
Total Yr to date Added: -4.0 yards
-------------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Use: 39.33 yards

Summertime and the stash breaking is slowly happening what with all the 100+ days we've had this week.
Hope to cut some squares for the Sewdality this afternoon.

What are you working on?

1 comment:

  1. I have many projects on the go and have dipped into my stash but seem to find some great summer sales going on right now that I don`t think I have diminished anything yet. Too much to count...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

SAHRR Round 5 and 6

  Ready to show rounds 5 and 6. Actually, the prompt for 5 was make 4 of something. So I chose four patch, and actually since that made my q...