Starting the Quilt Along

If you read my previous post, you know I now have 2 projects ready to be assembled and quilted. With friends asking me when I'm gonna teach them to "quilt as you go", it seems the perfect time to start.  So if you'd like to quilt-along, go to the Quilt-Along tab at the top of the page and you can read about the first assignment.  I'm making a charity quilt, yours can be the same, a table topper, a wall hanging or whatever you want.  They're going to be between 30 - 36 " square.  Here are some blocks I might use:


And here's a Mr. Linky so that viewing that eye candy will be easy.  Look forward to seeing yours! Why not post a photo of your fabric or blocks? Look forward to seeing yours!

6 comments:

  1. I'm the first one! I'd like to learn from you, so here I am :) I'll search my stash tomorrow, I love this idea! Thanks for teaching us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to learn how to do this will search my fabrics for a most excellent project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I put my blog in the links spot and post my photos there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking of joining late, just discovered your blog and I have some extra blocks I could use. How many steps are there to the quilt-along. Am I way too late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never too late to start, Candace. There will be 6 steps, and you can catch up while I finish my taxes - lol - it is taking way longer than I thought. You can find all the steps under the tab Quilt-Along under the header.

    Welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...