Garden Surprise

I don't pay a lot of attention to when my husband is planting something in the various locations of the yard because he is always planting something in the yard - after all botany is his main interest and hobby.  But as I was getting out of the car, I spied this beauty right to the left of me.  Isn't it spectacular?!  I sat there in the driver's seat a couple of minutes taking in the deep color and the number of flowers.  Then ran inside to get my camera.  DH is looking up the name for me.  I love finding things in bloom in our yard.

Comments

Astrid said…
WOW! Cacti flowers are spectacular! I used to have an indoor cacti collection when I lived in Norway. Some of them gave flowers too. I love it when plants in our garden are in bloom.
orchidlover said…
Stunning

Love and hugs Gina xxx