UFO #5 for this year is
Bullseye Blossoms. These bullseye blocks were from a few years back from the online group Quilter On Review. I made 25 for the swap and cut into fourths and send them to our Swap Lady. She returned them and I made the ones you see as the border. When I had assembled them, I realized the quilt was smaller than I wanted, so I had to think of something to make it bigger. The blocks measure 8" finished. I searched the web images and didn't find anything I wanted to tackle, and then I thought of all those circles I had cut out of the backs when I was making the bullseye and the blossoms were born. These are all raw edge appliqué, so it was a breeze to put together and to quilt. I made it my quilt as I go way - lol - this time I could do the whole center and then just added the borders. I'm keeping this one.